An Inbound Customer Care Professional is responsible for fielding inbound telephone calls, internet chat requests and inbound email requests in a fast faced, dynamic environment with a focus on technical support using the web and computer.
This position requires availability to work every weekend, preferably Saturday & Sunday, but at least one of the 2 days. Hours will vary, typically between 6 am - 12 am.
- Must speak fluent English and preferably Spanish.
- Be able to type 35 words per minute or greater;
- Have a high speed DSL or cable connection, rated 2 MB down, 384k up (minimum), 5 MB down and 512k up (preferred)
- A dedicated home office space, which is free from distraction, and with a door that can be closed and locked. We may ask you to provide a picture of this space.
- A personal computer running at least Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 with 1 GB of RAM and 2.0 GHZ processor (minimum), 2GB of RAM and Dual Core Processor (recommended). Windows 8 may be used with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dual core processor, 4 GB is preferred..
- A 17" flat panel monitor (minimum), 19" or greater flat panel recommended.
- A webcam, for training and collaboration purposes.
- Wired networking connection (wireless is not permitted).
- Laptops are not eligible for the work-at-home agent program.
- You will be required to submit visual proof of your work-at-home environment by providing pictures of your workspace. Your workspace must be a dedicated working environment with a lockable door that is used exclusively by you.
- An approved-brand USB headset for VOIP.
- Hired agents will be responsible for purchasing a brand recommended USB headset (a list is available from recruitment), approximate price is $40.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in a chair.
This position pay is DOE, most agents start at $10.00 USD per hour. Maximum pay for this position grade with seniority, tenure and experience is $15.00 USD.
This position is only open to applicants residing in Florida & Maine. Those not residing in those states will not be considered.
This position requires each candidate submit to a background screening as a condition of employment.